Top Sector Life Sciences & Health (LSH) supports innovative research realised by public-private partnerships (PPP) in the LSH sector. With the ongoing Match Call, research organisations, health foundations and companies (startups, SMEs and industry) are invited to jointly invest in research and development (R&D) for the benefit of evidence-based innovation. By doing this they will jointly help build a strong and sustainable LSH sector that contributes to the global challenge ‘Health and Care’.
Apply now for the Match Call
By means of public-private partnership (PPP) Allowance, the Top Sector provides a financial instrument to help consortia consisting of research organisations, knowledge institutes, companies, and health foundations to realise their innovative ideas. With our ongoing Match Call, PPPs are invited to apply for the PPP Allowance. All project applications are evaluated by an evaluation committee at two set moments per year and the board of the Top Sector LSH decides if an application is honoured. The first application deadline for this year is 18 March and the final application deadline is 7 October.
Check out the Match Call opportunities for your R&D project
Every Match Call application must satisfy at least the following requirements:
- The research fits within the Knowledge and Innovation Agenda 2020-2023 of the Top Sector LSH (KIA);
- The consortium consists of at least one for-profit enterprise and at least one research organisation;
- The project covers fundamental research, industrial research or experimental development, or a combination thereof;
- The project will be realised at joint cost and risk, and all consortium partners will make a substantive contribution to the project;
- The main applicant is located in the Netherlands;
- The project has a maximum duration of 4 years.
Find the complete Match Call description and applications forms on our website. Or contact the Top Sector’s executive office via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 70 205 1400 for more information and the requirements on how to apply for the Match Call. We are happy to help! And in the meantime gain some inspiration by checking out the R&D projects on the Health~Holland website.