PPP Allowance (Match Call)
Top Sector Life Sciences & Health (LSH) supports innovative research and development realised by public-private partnerships (PPPs) of the Dutch LSH sector. The Top Sector brings together stakeholders in a shared, consolidated innovation infrastructure. By means of PPP Allowance, the Top Sector provides a financial instrument to help consortia consisting of research organisations, knowledge institutes, companies, and health foundations to realise their innovative ideas.
By identifying contributions of private partners in PPPs in the LSH sector, the Topconsortia for Knowledge and Innovation’s (TKI) office of the Top Sector can apply for PPP Allowance at the Netherlands Enterprise Agency and Ministry of Economic Affairs. Hereafter, the allocated PPP Allowance can be used to support new research projects by PPPs. Due to the growing LSH sector and better familiarity with the PPP Allowance regulation, the financial potential of the PPP Allowance for the LSH sector has increased exponentially: from €4M in 2013 to almost €60M in 2018.
With our ongoing Match Call, PPPs are invited to apply for PPP Allowance. All applications are evaluated by an evaluation committee at two set moments per year and the board of the Top Sector LSH decides if an application is honoured. In 2019, the application deadlines are 7 March and 9 October.
Please download the TKI-LSH Match Call description down below and read more about the Match Call and the requirements for PPP Allowance applications. Due to an unforeseen technical issue we have decided NOT to use the online application form. You can send your application to email@example.com.
- TKI-LSH Match Call 2019 (Dutch)
- TKI-LSH Match Call 2019 (ENG)
- TKI-LSH Match Call Application Form 2019
- TKI-LSH Match Call Budget Form 2019
- Template letter of commitment
- Consortium Agreement PPP projects Template Standard
- Consortium Agreement PPP projects Template with Clinical Studies
- Appendix A-F online application procedure
- Knowledge & Innovation Agenda 2018-2021 (EN)
- Kennis- & Innovatiecontract 2018-2019 (Dutch)
- Regulation Clarification EU (Dutch)