Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) play a crucial role within Top Sector LSH (Health~Holland). Health~Holland connects innovative SMEs with the right parties to promote their product development and to strengthen their networks. In order to do this Health~Holland offers financial support for network activities, such as master classes, workshops or conferences.
On a yearly basis Health~Holland supports an average of 55 network activities with a reach of 2,500 SMEs. With this, Health~Holland strengthens the Dutch leading position in the field of innovative solutions and cooperation in the LSH sector. All events with the Health~Holland logo next to it on the events page are supported by Health~Holland.
Applying for financial support
It is possible to apply for financial support through our network activities committee. Application is possible by filling in the application forms and e-mailing them to Jochem Christiaansen. The application forms can be found at the bottom of this page under the section "downloads". The network activities committee meets every 2 weeks to review the applications. *
A number of guidelines have been drawn up to take into account before filling in the forms:
- It is important that the application shows what the benefits are for the SME participants and how many SME participants are expected.
- It is important that the application shows how the network activity ties in with the Health & Care missions.
- Submit application to Jochem Christiaansen +/- 4 months before the event takes place.
- Health~Holland mainly supports costs for third parties (e.g. location costs and catering). No support is offered for costs of rooms and/or flights for participants.
- Health~Holland is not the only party to provide support for the network activity, other parties are also involved who bear costs.
* The application forms are written down in Dutch. If Dutch is not your native language, contact Jochem Christiaansen for help.