The Netherlands Business Support Office Texas (NBSO), The Task Force Health Care (TFHC) and Health~Holland, have the pleasure of inviting you to the Health~Holland “Digital Reconnect Texas” on Tuesday, June 29th 2021.
When: Tuesday 29 June (16.00 – 18.00h NL / 09.00 – 11.00h TX)
What to expect?
- Learn more about the Texan Life Science and Health sector from local experts.
- Get an overview of the healthcare landscape in Austin and Houston.
- Have in-depth round table discussions with local LSH stakeholders.
- Digitally network with like-minded people who are interested in doing business in Texas.
- The full programme with speakers will follow shortly!
Did you know?
Texas can be characterised by its...
- Huge Market: US 2nd biggest state in size and population (28.7 million people) and has the 9th largest economy (1.706 trillion GDP) in the world.
- Epicentre of Health: home to most healthcare professionals and health clinics, amongst others the world’s largest medical centre (Texas Medical Centre/TMC), world’s largest children’s hospital (Texas Children’s Hospital) and world’s largest cancer hospital (MD Anderson Cancer Center).
- Health Giants: although the healthcare market is very independent, every health system (hospital) in Texas is larger than any hospital in the Netherlands serving very large regions and populations. Only in Houston, you can find more than 85 hospitals and medical centres, more than the Netherlands has combined.