Getting a clinical trial underway is no simple task. From patient recruitment to study completion, the drug maker or med tech developer must undertake a wide array of complex, and closely monitored operations, complying with regulations all the way. Trials become more global, patient groups more targeted, and investigator sites more widespread.
This Expert Class is programmed to offer our startup teams insight in where to begin and how to set it up. Check the preliminary programme here | updated September 8th.
- Date: 22 September 2017
- Timeframe: 13:30 – 19:00 hrs
- Programme Features: Workshops, Free Consultations, Networking
- Register by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organised for: Venture Challenge/Value Voucher/MedtechPartners/BiotechPartners/BioBusiness Masterclass and MBI Alumni.
- Note: Not an alumnus? or not (yet) part of our startup community? however, interested in participating? send in a request to the email address mentioned in this post.
- Venue: BioPartner Center Leiden 1, Accelerator; foyer and auditorium.