For an early-stage life science company, collaboration with a large corporate partner may be critical to successfully bring an innovation to patients. How the collaboration is reflected in a term sheet can be a critical component of a successful deal and a healthy partnership. Johnson & Johnson Innovation is bringing together experts to provide you with insights and a forum to learn about the partnering process and term sheets.
Early innovators and entrepreneurs are welcome to register here. We also welcome stakeholders supporting these startups.
- 14:30 CET Registration opens - For in-person attendees only
- 15:00 CET Introduction to Johnson & Johnson Innovation - Tess Korthout, Johnson & Johnson Innovation
- 15:20 CET Essentials of non-binding term sheets - Lilian Alcaraz, Johnson & Johnson Innovation
- 15:35 CET Translating collaborations into term sheets - Aurelie Nowack, V-Bio Ventures
- 15:50 CET Break
- 16:00 CET Panel Discussion - Lilian Alcaraz, Johnson & Johnson Innovation I Aurelie Nowack, V-Bio Ventures I Philip van Elsen, Allen & Overy I Veronika Oudova, S-Biomedic I Maria van Dongen, Head of External Innovation, Therapeutics Discovery, Janssen R&D
- 17:00 CET Extended Q&A - For in-person attendees only
- 18:00 CET Close
8 December | 15:00 – 18:00 hours | Amsterdam, the Netherlands & virtual
Source: Johnson & Johnson Innovation