Successful partnerships and strategic alliances have significantly contributed to life sciences product development and healthcare. From drug discovery, medical device development, preclinical studies, clinical trials, and approval to a host of other regulatory and legal issues and post approval marketing efforts, companies have worked together to bring innovative products or therapies to market that help improve patients’ lives. In this Expert Class we will discuss how partnerships between larger established (pharma) companies and smaller biotechs and medtechs or academic institutions can help your product development, the various types of life science partnership models, what these agreements entail, how to find the right partner and how to manage them.
The expert class program is set up in an interactive way such that the participants are asked to present in 3 slides their company and shareholder related question(s) for the experts. The experts will give you feedback on your questions.
Date and time: October 13 2023, 13.00 – 18.00 hrs.
Venue: To be announced
13.00 hrs. Welcome
13.30 hrs. Start Expert Class by Leon Mur (moderator) and introduction Life Sciences@Work by Chrétien Herben
13:45 hrs. Presentations by a.o.
- Tess Korthout - R&D Innovation Scout - The Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson
15:45 hrs. Discussing partnering related cases per participant, 3 slides per participant:
- 2 slides with overview company (product, market, history)
- 1 slide with your partnering related questions
17.00 hrs. Drinks and bites
18.00 hrs. End of Expert Class
LifeSciences@Work Expert Classes are a series of targeted (virtual) workshops organised in close collaboration with industry and academic experts
- The small-scale and personalised Expert Classes welcome Venture Challenge Alumni, Value Centre Alumni and NWO Take off Alumni.
- New early startups not (yet) part of our LS@W community but interested to join are also very welcome, provided there is a match with the LS@W community profile.
- Participation is free-of-charge for startup teams.
Registration is needed to attend!
Please send an e-mail to email@example.com to receive your confirmation and additional final information.
Please note: limited number of places available! Availability on first-come, first-served basis.