In recent years, there has been increasing acknowledgement of the important role of Mental Health in society. An illustration is the inclusion of Mental Health in the Sustainable Development Goals (WHO 2023).
Healthy Living skills and structured activities of daily living can substantially and preventively support people with Mental Health problems. eHealth solutions increase early access to (self-help) programmes for stress management to both professional carers, informal carers and patients. Decreasing the burden on health systems and making people live healthier lives.
What to expect?
During the event, best practices will be shared around co-creating with end users, knowledge institutes, care providers, and tech providers (SMEs) by international subject matter experts on Healthy Living and Mental Health. Also, Dutch LSH companies will share their success stories and lessons learned on their internationalisation journey and roadmap development taking into account multiple stakeholder needs. Furthermore, there is room to discuss challenges and opportunities for user participation and value creation. How to build solutions that really solve your user’s problems? How to make sure your target group has access to your solution and payment is in place?
- Festive opening, at GGZ Centraal campus
- Introduction SUPER Interreg project initiative, Dutch, Belgian and Danish project partners
- Best practices around co-creating with SME’s / validating eHealth, 3 expert speakers (TBC)
- Q&A / Capturing needs from SMEs regarding user participation, expert panel and audience
- Closing and Interactive networking lunch, co-hosted by end-users and care professionals