Are you located outside of the Netherlands, are you active in the Life Sciences & Health sector and interested in the latest healthcare developments? Then please register for our Health~Holland Visitors Programme (HVP).
The HVP is a virtual & physical event for decision-makers in international, national, regional, and local healthcare. Our virtual introduction will be on 21 September, 2022. The physical event takes place from 26-29 September 2022 at Hotel Bruno, Rotterdam.
About the Health~Holland Visitors Programme
The Netherlands invites decision-makers in healthcare and well-being from around the globe to increase their knowledge of the worldwide renowned Dutch health system and related solutions and join a vibrant international dialogue on shared health challenges and smart solutions!
3 reasons to subscribe for this programme
- It aims to increase your knowledge of the worldwide renowned Dutch Health system and related smart solutions which increase quality, affordability, and accessibility.
- The programme enables you to meet fellow professionals who share the same passion and face similar challenges in healthcare.
- You can compare policies and procedures, structures, solutions, and opportunities for partnerships to foster improvement.
The Virtual Programme, 21 September
Get access from across the globe to an introduction into the Dutch Life Sciences & Health Sector. By attending this online event, you will have an inside look into the Dutch approach and learn more about how we are tackling our biggest challenges in healthcare! In the Netherlands, we believe these challenges can only be overcome when all parties within the Life Sciences & Health Sector come together in a collaborative approach. This willingness and capability to share knowledge within such a tight-knit cooperation is what makes the Netherlands such a frontrunner when it comes to Life Sciences & Health.
Wednesday 21/9 keynotes
- Ministry of Health, Welfare & Sports
- Erasmus Medical Center
- Dutch Top sector Health~Holland
- Royal Philips
- Online platform for 1-on-1 meetings with all participants
*To adhere to all different time zones there will be a morning session (CET) for the western hemisphere and also an afternoon session (CET) for the eastern hemisphere.
The Physical Programme, 26-29 September
The physical 3-day Health~Holland Visitor's Programme in the Netherlands will provide you a unique tour within the country. This programme is additional to our online platform. PLEASE NOTE! Limited spots are available. Therefore, your application will be reviewed by the organizing parties.
- Arrival and Kick-off (evening) Rotterdam;
- Site visits region Rotterdam; ErasmusMC; Medical Delta;
- Morning site visits region Rotterdam; Maasstad Hospital;
- Afternoon event World of Health Care, Rotterdam;
- Site visits region Eindhoven; Royal Philips; TU/e; Maxima Hospital.
Get your ticket!
As an international participant, you can apply for the 3-day Health~Holland Visitors Programme (physical) and/ or join our online digital platform and network online with all countries represented.
Sign up for the free multiple days Health~Holland Visitor's Programme in the Netherlands.
This ticket also gives you access to our online platform. The platform provides international networking and matchmaking.
PLEASE NOTE! Limited spots are available. Therefore, your application will be reviewed by the organizing parties. The organization will inform you if you’re eligible to receive an invitation to the (physical) programme. You’ll always have access to the digital activities.
Perfect international network opportunity
At the end of the event, there’s the opportunity to network. Make new connections, tighten your existing relationships, and interact with healthcare decision-makers from various countries.
Please register here.
Source: World of Healthcare