Jumpstart your business career in Life Sciences! Are you a PhD student, a postdoc or a Master student and are you interested to pursue your career in one of the many Life Sciences companies in the Benelux? Do you want to know more about your career opportunities and learn about key business topics? Then the BioBusiness Summer School might be the right fit for you!
This 5-days course, taking place from 27 June – 1 July 2022 in Amsterdam, focusses on main business topics such as Finance, IP, Partnerships, Entrepreneurship, Business Models and Career Orientation. During these interactive sessions you will connect with leaders from the field and expand your network with like-minded peers. Via this link, you can see what the programme looks like.
By the end of the course, participants will:
- Have a clear overview of the opportunities and challenges within the life sciences industry;
- Be able to describe the process of product development and the challenges that might be faced;
- Have gained insight into the purpose, use, legal and regulatory aspects of intellectual property rights and how to obtain them;
- Be able to discuss various types of business models in life sciences industry and link organisations to these business models;
- Have gained insight into the concept of financial statements, costs and revenue allocations, budgeting and forecasting;
- Have expanded their business network in life sciences;
- Have gained insight into what career opportunities there are in industry.
More information & registration
Register before 31 March to benefit from the early-bird rates. Use the Health~Holland partner code - SUMMER2022HH50 - for an additional 50 EUR discount on the tuition fee! Click here for more information & registration.
Source: Hyphen Projects