The Task Force Health Care (TFHC), the Netherlands Representations in Canada and the Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO) have the pleasure of inviting you to the Digital Launch of the ‘Life Sciences & Health Market Scan: Canada‘ on Tuesday, 24 May 2022.
- Location: Online, Microsoft Teams
- When: Tuesday 24 May 16.00 – 17.30 h CET
What to expect?
- Learn more about the Top Reasons why Canada is interesting for the Dutch health sector!
- Get an overview of the healthcare landscape and current developments in Canada, as well as the opportunities for the Dutch LSH sector.
- Have in-depth round table discussions on the Canadian LSH sector.
- Digitally network with like-minded people who are interested in doing business in Canada.
Did you know?
- Canada is the 10th largest economy in the world and an important trading partner for the European Union and the Netherlands?
- The European Union and Canada have a free-trade agreement called the CETA? This agreement cuts tariffs and makes it easier to export goods and services, benefitting people and businesses in both the EU and Canada.
- Canada’s healthcare system is a publicly funded system, that gives decentralized (purchasing) power to its ten provincial and three territorial health systems?
- Canada’s life sciences sector boasts an excellent track record of healthcare innovation characterized by cutting-edge research, innovative thinking, and cross-industry collaboration?
Programme – an update will be provided as soon as the programme has been confirmed
Please register here for the Launch of the ‘Life Sciences & Health Market Scan: Canada‘. For more information on the event, please contact Léonie Schuurmans, programme manager TFHC North America.
Looking forward to seeing you on 24 May 2022!
T +31 70 21 99 002
Bron: Task Force Health Care