On Thursday April 14th, HollandBIO will host the Year Event 2022. With a jam-packed programme of innovation, inspiring entrepreneurship and a good dose of humor, HollandBio thanks their members and closest contacts for their endeavors. Read below to learn more about the programme.
- Steve Hurly, Msc, MBA; CEO and President at Lava Therapeutics, the fast-growing biotech company that creates and develops next generation γδ T-cell engaging bispecific antibodies for the treatment of cancer.
- Jaap Korteweg; Chief Cowboy and Co-founder at Those Vegan Cowboys. After setting new standards in the meat replacement market with their company The Vegetarian Butcher, Dutch founding cowboys Jaap Korteweg and Niko Koffeman now have their eyes fixed on new horizons: grass-fed cheese & milk products, made by microbes instead of cows.
Round table discussion
To top it all off, HollandBIO is very happy to announce that they have four captivating guests discussing the topics of innovation and entrepreneurship. Tom van Aken (CEO Avantium), Eline van Beest (CEO Hybridize Therapeutics), Hein Kruyt (CEO Solynta) and Focco Vijselaar (Director-General Industry and Innovation, Ministry of Economic Affairs and Climate) will take part in the (Dutch) discussion led by our very own Wieteke Wouters.
More information & registration
- Date: Thursday April 14th, 2022
- Time: 15:30-22:00 hrs, registration and welcome from 15:00 hrs
- Venue: DeFabrique, Westkanaaldijk 7, 3542 DA Utrecht
The HollandBIO Year Event is open to members (maximum of 4 per organisation) and invitees (invitation only). Already over 200 people have registered, so it is advised that you register when you can (via this link).