Health~Holland, the Consulate General in San Francisco, the Netherlands Business Support Office (NBSO) in Los Angeles and the Task Force Health Care (TFHC) have the pleasure of inviting you to the Health~Holland ‘Digital Round Tables | California’ on Tuesday, January 18th, 2022.
- Location: Online
- When: Tuesday, January 18th (16.30 – 18.00 NL / 07.30 – 09.00 CA)
What to expect?
- Learn more about the Californian Life Science and Health sector from a local expert.
- Get an overview of the healthcare landscape in Los Angeles and San Francisco.
- Have in-depth round table discussions with local LSH stakeholders and broaden your local network.
- Digitally network with like-minded people who are interested in doing business in California.
The programme will be updated here as soon as our guest speakers are confirmed.
Did you know?
- California is the largest healthcare market in the United States? With 40 million inhabitants, California is most populous state in the US. Furthermore, it has the most extensive budget for healthcare spending by far, compared to other US states.
- California houses one of the most prominent MedTech & Medical Devices clusters in the United States? In 2019, venture capitalists invested US$1.249 billion in the Medical Devices industry and 1,764 patents on new technologies or diagnostics were issued in California alone.
- Californian companies and healthcare providers are leaders when it comes to the implementation of novel technologies, including Artificial Intelligence (AI)? The greatest advancements are in drug development and AI implementation as research and diagnostics tools. Venture capital cooperation is targeting the development in AI in healthcare as well.
Please register here for the Health~Holland ‘Digital Round Tables | California.’ For more information about the event, please contact Jennifer Schrage, programme manager TFHC North America. We are looking forward to seeing you on January 18th, 2022!
T: +31 70 21 99 005
Source: Taskforce Healthcare