AMR Innovation Mission Sweden 2022 is an event to help the global curbing of Antimicrobial resistance (AMR) by boosting international collaboration and joint innovation. The Mission aims to connect the Swedish AMR ecosystem to the international AMR ecosystem and vice versa.
The AMR Innovation Mission Sweden 2022 event has set a few goals, which include:
- Learn about the AMR hotspots and AMR ecosystem in Sweden
- Get a good understanding of international colleagues in Sweden, EU and Rest of the World
- Discover possibilities to collaborate along the value chain
- Get business and funding insights in the diagnostics, antimicrobials and preventives markets
- Have selected 1:1 partnering sessions
- Extend your global networks in AMR
- Boost international collaboration and joint innovation
The event is an initiative of AMR Insights and part of a rotating programme. Each year, a different country is selected on which the mission will focus the following year. The design and implementation of the programme are coordinated with key stakeholders of the selected country. In September 2022, the country for 2023 will be selected.
Online Kick off meeting on 8 December 2021
If you want to provide input in the set up of the virtual mission in the spring of 2022 and the physical mission to Sweden in the autumn of 2022, then you should participate in the online kick off meeting on 8 December 2021! Start building relations and extend your networks.
You have to register for the online kick off meeting, otherwise it is not possible to join. You can register here.
Participation is free of charge.
Source: AMR Insights