What are the latest developments in China’s Life Sciences & Health sector? How can Dutch solutions contribute in solving these challenges? Are you eager to learn how the Topsector LSH and Dutch government can (re-)connect you with key stakeholders? Please sign up here for this (free) Digital meet-up.
What to expect?
- A country update addressing the current situation in China with regard to the LSH sector its opportunities, challenges and the long term perspective.
- Moving Forward, co-creating the Sino-Dutch LSH-agenda: presenting and discussing our upcoming activities and our future programme for China.
- Your participation gives you the opportunity to influence what kind of activities should be organized to boost your business in China.
- A more detailed programme will be made available soon.
Did you know?
- Smart medical equipment, medical Internet of Things(MIoT) are among the key sectors of the digital economy.
- China aims to include to include eligible digital medical service in the coverage of the medical insurance catalogue
- More public health centers will be newly established or upgraded, including: 15 new regional public health centers, 20 upgraded national centers for major communicable disease, and 20 upgraded national medical centers for emergency.
- China wants to scale up the capacity of medical professionals, especially professions in shortage, e.g. pediatricians, GPs, and nurses. The number of registered nurses is expected to increase to 3.8 nurses per thousand population
- Elderly care providers are encouraged to extend their services to ‘be embedded in communities’ (close to home).
- It is expected that China’s annual R&D expenditure will increase on average more than 7%, according
After this Digital meet-up, you will have strengthened your…
- ..knowledge on LSH-opportunities in China
- ..marketing strategy for 2021-2022 through the China-Dutch LSH-agenda
- ..network of fellow Dutch innovators and entrepreneurs active in China
Register here. This event is FREE of charge.