Wetsus is preparing the first large in person meeting in water technology in a long time: the Wetsus Congress on October 4 and 5, 2021.
The relaxation of the COVID regulations allows to organize an in person congress, as you know it from before. The Dutch government plans to lift the 1.5 meter rule completely from 20 September. Most other restrictions will also be lifted at the same time. However, the venue (Theatre De Harmonie), offers plenty of space to keep the 1.5 meter distance, should you feel more comfortable doing so.
Innovation for a fair and sustainable society is the theme of the Wetsus Congress 2021. The congress will be held in city theatre De Harmonie in Leeuwarden. On Monday October 4, the theme will be addressed by speakers with various backgrounds, business, science and governmental perspectives will be highlighted. Tuesday October 5 is all about science. The parallel sessions are based on Wetsus’ scientific program.
- Prof.dr. Marcel Levi | Chairman NWO
- Ingrid Thijssen | Chair VNO-NCW
- Dr. Thierry Damerval | president of the French National Research Agency, ANR
- Thecla Bodewes | Chair Topsector Water & Maritime
- Prof. William Martin | professor of Molecular Evolution Heinrich-Heine-Universität, Düsseldorf
- Prof.dr.ir. Katja Philippart | director Wadden Academy
- Peter ter Kulve | President Homecare Unilever
- Minna Wilkki | Head of Unit EuropeanMissions & Partnerships Directorate-General for Research and Innovation, European Commission
Please find the full program here.