An EXCITE International Summit in collaboration with Health Innovations Netherlands
On 2-3 June 2021 the Annual EXCITE International Summit in collaboration with Health Innovations Netherlands will come together to form the Global Access to Innovations in Healthtech (GAINH) Summit in Amsterdam. The summit will be organised as a hybrid summit combining the benefits of an in-person event with online components. The summit will bring together important Transatlantic stakeholders to show how their collaboration with health technology companies brings health innovations to patients faster and more effectively and de-risks the pathway to market.
How to achieve global access to innovations in healthcare is the theme of the GAINH Summit. The programme will include state-of-the-art plenary lectures, panel discussions, workshops, selected presentations from submitted abstracts and there is ample opportunity for interactive discussions, meetings, and networking. You can find the detailed programme here.
About GAINH Summit
The Global Access to Innovations in Healthtech Summit is a biennial EXCITE International summit, a Canada based not-for-profit initiative. The 2021 edition will be organised in collaboration with HI-NL, a Dutch organisation. GAINH 2021 will be the first edition taking place in Europe. The biennial summit has a unique approach that engages industry, payers, health systems, expert end-users and patients across the full pathway, from innovation to adoption, bringing these technologies to market with greater certainty and at a lower cost. Together with HI-NL, EXCITE International will bring the European and American markets together to accelerate the pathway from innovation to adoption.
Gain insight and connections to:
- The innovation to adoption pathway
- The changes coming to the US and European Regulator Agencies
- The importance of engaging with important stakeholders in healthcare
- Setting-up partnerships between payers, industry and patients
- The new approaches in clinical trials
- The effectiveness and fundability of innovations
- The development of a Transatlantic innovation ecosystem where public and private stakeholders work together to improve the global access to health innovations
- Having a voice in the discussion on the barriers, but also the facilitators of the regulatory and procurement policies and processes
For more information and registration: https://www.hyphenprojects.nl/gainh/.