During two days you will explore global healthcare developments, challenges and solutions on our World of Health Care platform. This virtual environment provides you with inspirational dialogue and multiple networking moments. With the shift to online, location is no longer a barrier. Cross-border opportunities can occur from your home office. Therefore, we invite you to tap into our networks and expand your connections among relevant Dutch and international stakeholders from the private sector, NGO’s, knowledge institutes and different tiers of government.
Look forward to a day of virtual networking, knowledge-sharing and fostering meaningful partnerships! And:
- Connect with 70+ high-level decision-makers from 17 countries.
- Build-your-own programme based upon 3 themes and your geographic scope of interest.
- Look forward to two days of networking, knowledge-sharing and fostering meaningful partnerships.
This year we will focus on the Future of Health Care, in times of COVID-19 and beyond, within 3 tracks...
- Healthy ageing & senior care
- Digital transformations, smart systems & hospitals
- Network care, the right care at the right place & time
CEO Ernst Kuipers (Erasmus MC) and SG Erik Gerritsen (Min. of Health, Welfare & Sport) will kick off our virtual platform! Provide yourself with inspirational dialogue and multiple networking moments. Expect inspiring expert sessions, panel discussion, live round table talks and 1-on-1 matchmaking.
Interact with international LSH stakeholders
Numerous healthcare decision-makers from 20+ countries will share their experiences. Live from, for example, Brazil, China, Kenya, Saudi Arabia, Sweden and the United States and many more. To name a few of the 100 high-level delegates... and counting...
- Brazil ~ President REDE MATER DEI DE SAÚDE
- Colombia ~ Vice President de Salud NUEVA EPS
- France ~ Director Projects RESAH
- India ~ Secretary-General NATHEALTH
- Kenya ~ General Secretary & CEO CHAK
- South Africa ~ Deputy director-general PRIMARY HEALTHCARE
- Sweden ~ Head of International Affairs KAROLINSKA Uni. Hospital
- UAE ~Advisor Prime Minister's Office MIN. OF HEALTH
- USA ~ Director of Global Health - NICKLAUS CHILDREN'S Hospital
See the full programme on the website of World of Health Care.
If you are interested in this event, you can register here.