Is 3D printing of personalized medicine feasible? Find out at 3D Medical Conference, a two-day event covering broad topics related to 3D printing in medicine: 3D bioprinting, 3D pharma printing, 3D dental, medtech 3D Printing, Virtual Reality, 3D printing in hospitals, with conference, expo, demo tours, student demo corners and more.
- Sandra Van Vlierberghe, Professor (BOF-ZAP), Ghent University, on "3D-printing of photo-crosslinkable polymers for tissue engineering purposes", Read more
- Ricky Solorzano, CEO, Allevi, on "What if every scientist had an easy way to print and pattern cells", Read more
- Prasad Shastri, Professor and Director of the Institute for Macromolecular Chemistry,University of Freiburg, Germany
- Silvia Farè, Associate Professor, Politecnico di Milano
- Yi Sun, Head of 3D surgical planning Lab – Oral and maxillofacial surgery, UZ Leuven, Belgium
- Arno Hermans, Founder, 3Dmouthguard
- Gabi Janssen, Business Development Manager Healthcare, DSM Additive Manufacturing
- Allesandro Ricci, Managing Director, 3DIFIC, Italy, on '3D Printing and maxillofacial surgery'
- Carlos Mota, Assistant Professor, MERLN Institute for Technology-Inspired Regenerative Medicine
- Lab Tour to MERLN Institute for Technology-Inspired Regenerative Medicine, More information
- Professor Liesbet Geris, Head of Biomechanics Research Unit, University of Liège, on "Using digital twins to design 3D printed implants for skeletal tissue engineering", Read more
- Prof. Denis Dowling, Director, I-Form Advanced Manufacturing Research Centre,University College Dublin, on "In-situ process monitoring during the Selective Laser Melted Ti-6Al-4V porous biomaterials", Read more
- Anton Aulbers, Senior Consultant 3D Pharma Printing, TNO, on "Digital Drug Manufacturing - towards truly personalized drug delivery", Read more
- Nicholas Jacobson, Biomedical Designer, MIX
- Natalja Genina, Associate Professor, University of Copenhagen, Department of Pharmacy
- Dr.-Ing. Tassilo Moritz, Group Manager, Fraunhofer Institute for Ceramic Technologies and Systems IKTS, Germany, on 'results in the field of development of 3D printed bone replacement parts'
- Maria Cámara Torres, PhD Student, MERLN Institute for Technology-Inspired Regenerative Medicine, on "Boosting bone regeneration: Additive manufacturing of continuous gradient scaffolds using functional composite materials", Read more
- Netta Beer, Postdoctoral Researcher, Department of Pharmacy, Copenhagen University, on 'Is 3D printing of personalized medicine feasible? The Dutch perspective'
- Stefan Leonhardt, Managing Partner, Kumovis, Germany
- Session: 3D printing in hospitals
- Vera Lagerburg, Medical physicist, OLVG (Onze Lieve Vrouwen Hospital), Amsterdam, The Netherlands, on "3D printing - from idea to clinical practice"
- Holger Jahr, Head Biomaterials & Molecular Musculoskeletal Research, Uniklinik RWTH Aachen
- Chris Arts, Associate professor Translational biomaterials research, Maastricht University Medical Centre Dept. Orthopaedic Surgery
Source: The 3D Medical Conference & Expo