Do you want to learn about how the Dutch government supports acceleration of SMEs in the fields of Chemistry and Life Sciences & Health (LS&H)? And are you interested in how companies from the Pivot park Community experience and work with the Chemistry and LS&H cross-over on a daily basis? Then block Tuesday morning November 1st in your agenda! Pivot Park will start 9.30 hours in the 'Panoramazaal' and the network lunch starts at 12.30 hours.
- Jan Raaijmakers - Topsector Life Sciences & Health, Chairman
- Steven van Helden - Pivot Park Screening Centre, Business Development
- Rogier Buijsman – NTRC, Managing Director & Head of Chemistry
- Gerjan Kemperman - ChemConnection, CEO
- Gerard van Harten - Topsecor Chemie, Chairman
Registration (free of charge).
Please visit the Pivot Park website for the latest information will follow.