The Microfluidics Matchmaking & Networking 2016 Event in Basel offers contacts to industry and science professionals who are looking for potential partners in Switzerland, the Netherlands and other neighbouring countries to ensure sustainable business development and growth. Funding opportunities for R&D cooperation projects will be explained by the Eurostars representatives from the Netherlands and Switzerland.
The evolution of the Life Sciences industry represents a real business opportunity for European SMEs ready to invest in the fields of microfluidics and smart technologies. Exploiting the potential of enabling technologies and new applications to transform them into innovative products and solutions promises competitive advantages and bears a great potential for tech companies.
On 23rd September 2016, the Microfluidics Matchmaking & Networking 2016 Event will take place at SUD, Burgweg 7, 4058 Basel.
Participation at the B2B Microfluidics Matchmaking & Networking Event is free of charge, but your registration by 19st September 2016 is compulsory.
What makes the event unique
- Swiss-Dutch joint event
- Dutch delegation of 15-20 companies and research facilities in the field of microfluidics
- Subsequent day to the BLSW 2016 Microfluidics Workshop with 140+ international participants
- Connection with a Swiss-Dutch promotional call for Eurostars projects
- 2 minutes elevator pitches, open to participants
- Table expo, open to participants
- Short 20 minute meetings to foster effective networking
- Trends in the Life Sciences sector
- Get to know the key players and their offering & expertise
- Funding opportunities for R&D cooperation projects
- Table expo
- Microfluidics Technology and Applications
- Materials & Sensors
- Diagnostics & Testing
- Lab Automation & Instrumentation
- Drug Development & Delivery
Please visit the website for registration and more information.