MediWales and the Enterprise Europe Network have teamed up to offer partnering opportunities during the UK HealthTech 2015 conference. The 4th annual UK HealthTech conference will be a valuable day of briefings and networking for those within the life science and health technology communities, and research clinicians from the NHS.
Conference // Exhibition // Partnering
Over 300 delegates are expected to come together to understand critical strategic trends that will impact on their businesses. The event offers the latest insights from key opinion leaders as well as a unique opportunity to engage with industry, UK regulatory, the clinical community and funding bodies. Attracting delegates from 20 countries and four continents, last year was a highly international event with global impact and excellent export opportunities.
The partnering event will provide delegates with the opportunity to meet potential collaborative partners and business support agencies through facilitated face-to-face meetings. This is a unique platform to share innovative technologies, initiate co-operation and to find new business partners. Participants can request pre-arranged one-on-one meetings according to their interests, enabling you to make the most of your visit to UK HealthTech 2015.
The partnering sessions will offer delegates the opportunity to explore:
- Commercial & technology opportunities with other delegates
- R&D opportunities including finding research partners for Horizon 2020 bids
- New geographic markets
- Present, discuss and develop new projects
Register here: Once registered you will be able to complete your partnering profile, request meetings (or be invited to meet others). A personalised schedule of meetings will be provided, and on hand support will be available during the day.
Why should you participate in the Partnering Event?
- Efficient and effective way of making initial contact with a large number of people over a limited period of time.
- Promote your company profile with a specific offer or request
- Make the most of your UK HealthTech visit with a personalized meetings-agenda
- Access advice and information from Business Support Agencies
- Support and follow-up after the conference from EEN staff
- Examine collaboration and investment opportunities
This partnering event is free to delegates of the UK HealthTech Conference and is organised by the Enterprise Europe Network – Europe’s largest network for helping ambitious business grow internationally.
Delegate passes for the conference are £195 for MediWales members or £250 for non MediWales members. Exhibition packages are also available. Please click here to register for the conference.