Personalised Nutrition Analysis, Opportunities and Challenges
Smart Conferences developed the new International Workshop Personalised Nutrition - Analysis, Opportunities and Challenges on tools and methods for developing the Personalised Nutrition market of the future: insights and research findings on Nutrigenomics and metabolomics; automated analytical tools and software; strategies on how to apply this in future business development in the food, dietary supplement and retail industry.
This programme has been developed in collaboration with Dr Jo Goossens of shiftN, as follow-up of the European Food4Me and QualiFY projects.
Presentations will cover business model concepts, consumer attitudes, cutting-edge technologies, application directed models, and ethical and legal issues of personalised nutrition.
The Personalized Nutrition workshop is designed as a Discussion Platform for key leaders and policy developers, and targeted at:
- Key Food & Drinks Industry and Consumer associations
- Leading food, food supplement and pharmaceutical companies
- Service companies: Health app and software developers, CROs, claim and legislative support companies
- European Commission: DG Health & Food Science, and DG Research & Innovation
- Government, Health Services, and Regulators
- Key Health and Medical Associations
- Dr. André Boorsma, Scientist Life Sciences, TNO, the Netherlands
- Dr. Lorraine Brennan, Senior Lecturer, School of Agriculture & Food Science, University College Dublin, Ireland
- Dr. Manfred Eggersdorfer, Senior Vice President Nutrition Science, DSM Nutritional Products, Switzerland
- Dr. Ir. Arnout Fischer, Associate Professor, Wageningen UR, the Netherlands
- Ms. Colleen Fogarty Draper, Nutritional Genomics Senior Specialist, Nestle Institute of Health Sciences, Switzerland
- Dr. Jo Goossens, Senior Partner, shiftN, Belgium
- Mr Otto Knes, Managing Director, Swiss Analysis, Switzerland
- Mr. Cronan McNamara, Founder & CEO, Creme Global, Ireland
- Dr. René Roth-Ehrang, Director European Technical Services, Amway, Germany
- Mr. Jean Savigny, Esq, Lawyer at Paris and Brussels Bar, Keller & Heckman, Belgium
- Dr. Ben van Ommen, Principal Scientist and Director Systems Biology, TNO, the Netherlands
- Mr. Rick Weiss, President, Founder & Chief Wellness Engineer, Viocare, U.S.A.