15 March 2015 - 18 March 2015 Amsterdam RAI, the Netherlands
The 3rd International One Health Congress brings science and policy together aiming at the early recognition and control of emerging (infectious) diseases, now and in the years to come.
Congress theme: Prevention at the source.
Prevention at the source is key in controlling (infectious) diseases that have a growing impact on humans, animals and their ecosystems.
- Professor Dr. Peter Charles Doherty, University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Austriala
- Professor Dr. Christian Heinrich Maria Drosten, Universitatsklinikum Bonn, Bonn, Germany
- Dr. Jonathan Epstein, EcoHealth Alliance, New York, USA
- Dr. William Karesh, EcoHealth Alliance, New York, USA
- Professor Dr. Albert Osterhaus, Erasmus MC, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
- Professor Dr. Malik Peiris, University of Hong Kong, China
- Dr. Peter Ross, Vancouver Aquarium, Vancouver, Canada
- Professor Dr. Jonathan Rushton, Royal Veterinary, Hatfield , United Kingdom
- Professor Dr. Mark Rweyemamu, Sokoine University of Agriculture, Morogoro, Tanzania
A full program with more speakers is available at www.iohc2015.com
Prevention at the source is key in controlling (infectious) diseases that have a growing impact on humans, animals and their ecosystems. The 3rd International One Health Congress will therefore focus on how science can help in preventing emerging and re-emerging (infectious) diseases. Through a special Science Policy Interface policy makers and international organizations may translate the latest scientific advancements into preventive measures. Read more at www.iohc2015.com