PontesNL: Improving the Development of MedTech and Digital Health Innovations
This month, Luuk Evers and Joep Welschen have launched PontesNL to realise their mission: improving the valorisation infrastructure in the Netherlands for MedTech and Digital Health Innovations.
PontesNL is a program under the wings of MedtechPartners Foundation to improve the development of MedTech and Digital Health innovations in the Netherlands. Based on more then 12 years of valorisation experience of both Pontes Medical and MedtechPartners Foundation combined with over 10 years of experience of the number one business accelerator in Europa: imec.istart. The core values of PontesNL are: independence, open, connecting, co-creation, bridging, custom work and realisation in practice.
PontesNL will offer 3 program pillars:
- A knowledge platform; for sharing all the valorisation knowledge developed in the past 12 years and further develop this knowledge together with all interested professionals in the field including the education partners.
- Pontes houses; support for innovation managers and innovation teams in hospitals and care organisations combined with expertise of the knowledge centers.
- Customized accelerator program and fund in order to support yearly the 10 most promising Dutch MedTech and Digital Health innovations to really get to the market
Want to know more? Please contact:
- Joep Welschen: (+316 2153 3793, email@example.com)
- Luuk Evers: (+316 2774 4116, L.A.M.Evers@umcutrecht.nl)