On September 26, 2023 the LIFE Cooperative is organizing the second edition of the Life Sciences Conference in the Forum Groningen. You are cordially invited to the conference, with this year’s theme: Bringing Back Drug Manufacturing to the Netherlands.
The impact of the LIFE Cooperative on the life sciences & health sector in the Northern Netherlands (and beyond) is significant. During the Conference, we would like to showcase this impact, with panel talks, a keynote session and of course the ceremony of the Innovation Award! Check out the first outlines of the program here in the menu!
This event is Powered by Health~Holland, Top Sector Life Sciences & Health, Municipality of Groningen and NV NOM.
Program Life Science Conference 2023
- 12.00h Walk in with lunch
- 12.30h Start of the Conference
- 12.45h Key note session by Hans Schikan (Top Team Member Life Sciences & Health, Health-Holland)
- 13.45h Start break out sessions with Weite Oldenziel (Ofichem Group), Brigitte Drees (PharmaNL / Pivot Park), and Ton Rademaker (HTRIC)
- 14.45h Break
- 15.15h Start Innovation Award Ceremony
- 16.30h Announcement winner
- 17.00h Drinks and bites in Stach, Forum
Source: LIFE Sciences Conference 2023