Are you interested in developing evidence-based personalised health applications in your business to contribute to a healthier society? Get inspired by the experience of companies that already innovate with us. Join our interactive webinar for the latest scientific based developments in personalised health.
Let's prevent or revert lifestyle-related diseases
Public health is declining due to the increase in chronic lifestyle-related diseases. These diseases can be prevented and even reversed. However, this requires a sustainable behaviour change to be successful.
Within the Personalised Health research programme, TNO has developed new knowledge, innovative methodologies and tools to provide personalised health advice. The measurement of so-called phenotypic flexibility (challenge tests) was pioneered by TNO and still constitutes the starting point for personalised health advice. But it’s not just biology that matters. Psychology, behaviour and social context are also taken into account in order to develop the best tools and interventions for the individual. TNO’s vision on public health improvement is that a systems approach is needed, from measuring health to supporting healthy behaviour.
Putting personalised health into practice
Together with various partners, we are committed to translating our acquired knowledge into applications and to putting personalised health into practice. We help partners and companies with:
- Sense: Selecting the right (objective) and science-based measurements by assessing a person’s health status from a 360 degrees perspective;
- Reason: Making use of a science-based model that translates data from a person’s situation into the optimal personalised lifestyle intervention and;
- Act: Based on a person’s personality, behaviour, preferences and circumstances determine the right lifestyle support for a sustainable behaviour change to maintain health and prevent or revert lifestyle-related diseases.
If you want to learn how, we warmly invite you to join our interactive webinar for the latest scientific insights in personalised health and get inspired by the experience of companies that already innovate with us.
This webinar answers these questions:
- What are the latest scientific developments for putting personalised health into practice?
- How to come to evidence-based personalised health products and services?
- What are the latest trends and developments in the market of personalised health?
For more information, including the programme, visit the website.