The HealthTech Innovation Days, organised by HealthTech For Care, will be renewed on October 12 (only in digital) and October 13 & 14 in Paris and virtually.
What does HTID features?
The HTID event, initiated by France Biotech, provides a platform for promising European life sciences companies to accelerate their growth and bring innovation to patients. The 4th edition, organised by HealthTech For Care, will take place on October 13 en 14 2022 on a hybrid format, combining in-person presentations, panels and one-on-one meetings in Paris with a seamless virtual platform for those unable to travel.
HTID is sponsored by international pharmaceutical companies, other corporates, investors, and many international thought leaders and KOLs
Use the following promotional code to get a 15% discount:
What you will get:
- Private meetings:To set up partnerships, to meet investors and innovative companies across Europe
- Networking opportunities: To gather within the European innovative healthcare ecosystem
- Conferences and thematic panel discussions: To learn more about key topics of interest for the innovative healthcare company led by international experts
In order to maximise the opportunities for exchanges and meetings, HTID renews the hybrid format combining a virtual and physical event.
Who should attend?
European innovative healthcare companies willing to accelerate their innovation(s):
- Biotech companies: Developing treatments currently undergoing clinical phases
- Medtech companies: Developing a technology close to hit the market or on the market
- Innovative services companies: Developing innovative products & services highly demanded by healthcare partners
- Digital-health companies: Product developed or under development with partners (hospitals, pharmaceutical companies, industrials…)
How to apply?
- Follow the different steps that are described here!
For further information, please go on the event website: https://htfc-eu.com/htid/
15% discount for HollandBIO members
HollandBIO members can get a 15% discount. Please contact HollandBIO’s Robbert for the discount code.