During this day we would like to present the latest trends and developments of purchasing priorities in Europe’s largest LSH markets, Germany, the United Kingdom and France. External speakers will present regional updates addressing the main changes of the purchasing priorities coming months in terms of demand, requirements and challenges. Last but not least, we give you the opportunity to exchange experiences with in-market experts and Dutch entrepreneurs and discuss your need for support.
What to expect?
- A country update addressing the main changes in terms of purchasing priorities in Europe’s largest LSH markets, Germany, the United Kingdom and France.
- Ask your questions during the Q&A sessions in between the country updates.
- Your participation gives you the opportunity to influence what kind of activities should be organised to boost your business in Europe.
- Network during roundtable discussions with in-market experts and like-minded people who are interested in doing business in Germany, the United Kingdom and/or France
- A more detailed programme will be made available soon.
The day will be from 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM and looks as follows:
- Welcome & Registration
- Introduction International Strategy
- Presentations by external speakers followed by Q&A sessions
- Roundtable discussions
The event takes place online. A more detailed programme will be published soon.
Would you like to sign up for this networking activity? Please click here.
This event is free of *charge. For more information on the event please contact Guido Danen directly. The Europe Day is powered by Health~Holland and organised by Task Force Health Care.
* Please be aware that we will charge €50,- in case of no-show without former notice.
Source: Taskforce Healthcare