After a postponement due to COVID travel restrictions, EpiVax is pleased to announce new dates for this year’s Amsterdam Immunogenicity & Tolerance Seminar!
The seminar is now a two-day, afternoon-only format. This arrangement leaves mornings free for attendees to network, collaborate in small groups, and enjoy the beautiful city of Amsterdam.
All events will take place at the Hilton Apollolaan. Apollolaan 138, 1077 BG, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Day 1, Thursday, November 4th, 12:00 PM- 6 PM CET (Central European Time)
- Lunch will be provided from 12-1 PM
- Seminar talks will go from 1pm -6 PM
- Cocktail reception from 6 – 8 PM
Day 2, Friday November 5th, 1 PM – 5 PM CET (Central European Time)
- Lunch will provided from 12-1 PM
- Seminar talks will go from 1 PM – 5 PM
Interested in attending this free event? Register here!
We are so excited to return to Amsterdam and meet safely and responsibly with our colleagues for this in-person event. Please note that we will be monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic and travel restrictions, and we will communicate any changes in advance if the events cannot safely take place.
Special Guest Speakers will include:
- Guilhem Richard, Ph.D. Lead Computational Immunologist, EpiVax Therapeutics
- Corine Kruiswijk, Ph.D. Project Manager, Intravacc
- Bram Slutter, Ph.D. Associate Professor, Leiden University
- Willem van Eden, Ph.D. Professor Emeritus in Immunology, Utrecht University
- Onur Özer, PhD Fellow, Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Biology
- Naomi Benne, Ph.D. Postdoctoral Researcher, Utrecht University
- Florian Deissenhammer, MD. Professor of Neurology, Medical University of Innsbruck
- Amy Rosenberg , MD. Senior Director of Immunology and Protein Therapeutics, EpiVax
More information & registration
For more information and registration, please see the event website.