Are you looking to learn about the latest LSH trends in the United States? Would you like to provide input on future activities related to the United States? And would you like to learn how you can leverage on the Topsector LSH and Dutch government to reconnect with key stakeholders? Then please join the digital reconnect which will be held in October. The exact date will follow shortly!
Why the United States?
The United States is the largest market in the world when it comes to healthcare, biotech, and the pharmaceutical industry. In 2018, the US spent US$ 3,6 trillion on medical costs, making it one of the biggest healthcare markets in the world. This offers many opportunities for Dutch Smart Solutions to improve its health system. In the past few years, the American healthcare system has gone through many developments and experienced great reform, as witnessed with the implementation of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
The issues that the United States healthcare system is facing are similar to that of the Netherlands. An ageing population and unhealthy lifestyle habits are leading to an increasing prevalence of noncommunicable diseases. This growing pressure on healthcare providers in the United States is emphasized even more due to the growing shortage of healthcare expertise able to provide care.
What to expect?
- Country update addressing the current situation in the United States with regard to the LSH sector, and its opportunities, challenges and the long-term perspective.
- Moving forward, co-creating the Dutch LSH-agenda on the United States: presenting and discussing our upcoming activities and our long-term program for the United States. Your participation gives you the opportunity to influence what kind of activities should be organized to boost your business in the United States.
After this digital meet-up, you will have strengthened your…
- … knowledge on LSH opportunities in the United States.
- … marketing strategy for 2021-2022 through the United States – Dutch LSH-agenda.
- … network of fellow Dutch innovators and entrepreneurs active in the United States.
Registration will open soon!