Are you looking to learn about the latest trends in Sustainable Hospital Build sector? Would you like to provide input on future international activities related to Sustainable Hospital Build? And would you like to learn how you can leverage on the Topsector LSH and Dutch government to reconnect with key stakeholders? Then please sign up for this (free) Digital meet-up on October 14th (15.00 – 16.30 hrs CET, networking starts at 16:30 – 17:00).
This webinar is powered by Health~Holland and organised by Task Force Health Care and Association FME.
What to expect?
- Inspirational presentations with regard to the Sustainable Hospital Build, Design & Equipment sector and its opportunities, challenges and the long term perspective.
- Moving Forward, co-creating the Hospital Build-Dutch LSH-agenda: presenting and discussing our upcoming activities and our long term programme for Hospital Build, Design & Equipment sector. Your participation gives you the opportunity to influence what kind of activities should be organized to boost your business.
After this Digital meet-up, you will have strengthened your…
- ..knowledge on trends in Sustainable Hospital Build, Design & Equipment sector
- ..marketing strategy for 2021-2022 through the Dutch LSH-agenda
- ..network of fellow Dutch innovators and entrepreneurs active or interested in the Hospital Build, Design & Equipment sector.
Register here. This event is free of charge.