Are you looking to learn about the latest LSH trends in Italy’s Life Sciences & Health sector? Would you like to provide input on future activities related to Italy? And would you like to learn how you can leverage on the Topsector LSH and Dutch government to reconnect with key stakeholders? Then please sign up for this (free) Digital meet-up on 13th October (15.30 – 17.00 hrs CEST).
Italy is an important manufacturer of medical devices and has also a well developed and sophisticated public health care system. Differences between regions are large, notwithstanding some national trends. For sure in the next years Italy will cope with the ageing population challenges and the development of proximity networks as a reaction on COVID-19.
Furthermore, this event will be the platform for the Launch of the report on Healthy Ageing in Italy, giving you insights into the opportunities for Dutch organisations wanting to do business in Italy. The report was written by Ipsos and commissioned by the Consulate-General of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Milan and the Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO).
- Location: Online on the interactive platform REMO
- When: Wednesday 13 October 15.30 – 17.00 CET
What to expect?
- A country update addressing the current situation in Italy with regard to the LSH sector its opportunities, challenges and the long term perspective.
- Moving Forward, co-creating the Italian-Dutch LSH-agenda: presenting and discussing our upcoming activities and our long term programme for Italy. Your participation gives you the opportunity to influence what kind of activities should be organized to boost your business in Italy.
After this Digital meet-up, you will have strengthened your…
- ..knowledge on LSH-opportunities in Italy
- ..marketing strategy for 2021-2022 through the Italian-Dutch LSH-agenda
- ..network of fellow Dutch innovators and entrepreneurs active or interested in Italy
- Welcome & Introduction
Speaker: Guido Danen, TFHC Europe
- Presentation of the report on Healthy Ageing in Italy
Speaker: TBD / Roeland Slagter?
- Support in entering the Italian market by TFHC & Embassy/RVO
Speaker: TBD / Philippe Evers? Guido Danen? Roeland Slagter
- Co-creating the Italian-Dutch LSH agenda
Facilitated by Menti
- Networking and virtual business card exchange
Register here, this event is FREE of charge.