World of Health Care (WoHC), the signature event for the Dutch life sciences & health sector with international ambitions, will be back at the end of September. The Dutch government, Dutch diplomatic network and Task Force Health Care are combining forces again to position, promote and connect the Dutch life sciences & health sector abroad.
3 reasons to mark WoHC 2021 in your calendar:
- Learn about the latest health care trends and developments.
- Connect with foreign decision-makers in health ánd business ecosystems abroad.
- Pitch your solution during virtual 1-on-1 partnering talks *NEW*.
Last year, 500 high-level representatives from the private sector, NGO’s, knowledge institutes and different tiers of government from 25 countries joined the WoHC virtual sessions and networking. Please mark September 28, 29 & 30 (2021) in your calendar.
What to expect?
This year, a 3-day virtual event in timeslots that accommodate our invited decision-makers in health from over 20 countries in different time zones. All days have a morning and an afternoon session. Together we connect, share knowledge and discuss solutions and partnerships to improve healthcare worldwide. Expect expert sessions, panel discussion, live round table talks and 1-on-1 matchmaking.
What is different and/or new for WoHC 2021?
- Connect with foreign decision-makers in health ánd business ecosystems abroad: Next to foreign decision-makers in health, we will invite our wider foreign life sciences & health business networks, including collaboration partners for market entry and expansion;
- Pitch your solution: We will facilitate one-on-one partnering talks, Dutch innovative solutions sessions, as well as virtual networking on our proven interactive platform.
More information will follow soon.
Source: World of Health Care