Task Force Health Care (TFHC), the Regional Business Development (RBD) team of the embassies of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Denmark, Norway and Sweden and the Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO) have the pleasure of inviting you to the Digital Launch of the “Life Sciences & Health Market Study Updates” for Denmark, Norway and Sweden on Thursday 16 September 2021.
- Location: online on the interactive platform REMO
- When: Thursday 16 September 15.30 – 17.00 CEST
- Sign up: Link
What to expect?
- Learn about the Top Reasons why Denmark, Norway and Sweden are interesting for the Dutch health sector!
- Get an overview of the healthcare landscape and current developments in Denmark, Norway and Sweden, as well as the opportunities for the Dutch LSH sector.
- Learn from in-market experts and Dutch entrepreneurs about their experiences of doing business in Scandinavia
- Ask your questions during a Q&A about the Scandinavian LSH sector.
- Digitally network with like-minded people who are interested in doing business in Denmark, Norway, and/or Sweden.
Did you know?
- Healthcare spending in Norway is amongst the highest in the world with US$8,239 spent annually per capita? As a country with a disperse population, it is ever more dependent on telemedicine solutions to contain costs and provide quality care.
- Of the three countries, Sweden has the lowest number of hospital beds with 2.1 beds per 100,000 people? This highlights Sweden’s emphasis on quickly transitioning people from hospital care to home care or rehabilitation.
- Denmark is a fast adopter of innovations? Medicon Valley is one of the largest life science cluster in the Nordics. Through the National Hospital Plan, hospital construction and medical supply procurement is ongoing in more than 16 specialized hospitals until 2025.
Speaker: Léonie Schuurmans/ Hijman van Praag / Marcus Scoliège
- Opening & introduction RBD team / embassy network
Speaker: Hijman van Praag, Regional Business Developer Nordics & Baltics, Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Top reasons why Denmark, Norway and Sweden are interesting for the Dutch LSH sector
Speaker: Léonie Schuurmans, Task Force Health Care
- Experiences by Dutch companies active in Scandinavia & LSH Business network Scandinavia
Speaker: Dutch companies & LSH Business network Scandinavia
- Networking and virtual business card exchange
Please register here for the launch of the “Life Sciences & Health Market Study Updates” for Denmark, Norway and Sweden. For more information on the event, please contact Léonie Schuurmans, project manager TFHC – Leonie.email@example.com. For more information on the Regional Business Development team in the Nordics and Baltics, please contact Hijman van Praag – firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to seeing you on 16 September 2021!