Did you take the step to go across the border with your organisation? Or do you want to find out how you can reach international markets in the Life Sciences & Health sector? Let us tell you which support networks can help you and learn from best practices, tips & tricks.
On May 18 (15.30-17.00 hrs CET) Brabant Development Agency (BOM), Task Force Health Care, and Pivot Park are organizing an online inspiration and matchmaking session. During this session, you will get inspired regarding doing business abroad, get the chance to meet peers, and talk with support networks. Whatever phase you are in right now with your international plans, this online inspiration and matchmaking event will help you take the next step in going abroad.
What to expect?
- 15.30 – 15.50 Support network for internationalization
by Mark Koppers (BOM) and Guido Danen (Task Force Health Care)
- 15.50 – 16.10 Setting up a business in the USA, testimonial
by Ronald Dorenbos (Translate Bio Inc.)
- 16.10 – 16.30 Soft landing in the USA, case study Mimetas
by Richard Bendis (BioHealth Innovation)
- 16.30 – 17.00 Networking and 1:1 conversation
- More details about the speakers
- Click here to sign up for this session, free of charge.