European Health-Tech Innovation Week ™ - sponsored by GIANT Health - takes place from 17-21 May 2021 and is five 1-day hybrid conferences and exhibitions across Europe’s leading healthcare innovation regions; successfully driving improved healthcare outcomes and business collaboration by showcasing & championing Europe’s best health-tech innovations.
Participating cities are Barcelona, Berlin, Liverpool, Paris, and Stockholm. Each 1-day festival is both a physical and virtual format, providing valuable face-to-face and virtual networking and promotional opportunities, learning, and collaboration for the entire European health-tech community including businesses, investors, government agencies, scientists, and academics. The virtual / fully digital elements of the event enable robust collaboration and engagement for businesses around the world.
- A one-day conference and tradeshow showcasing latest innovations in healthcare technology.
- Each day will be hosted on our own virtual event technology platform, allowing remote participants from around the world.
- Championing the best of each of these countries for international best-practice benchmarking, including our very successful Inbound Trade Mission programme.
- International best practice for COVID-19 hygiene and social distancing will be maintained at our in person events.
- In case of further restrictions due to COVID-19, Event will be fully virtual.
Join us at European Health-Tech Innovation Week! A special promotional code which allows to save up to 25% is available for our subscribers: HealthHolland25
Find out more and get your discounted tickets: https://www.giant.health/european-health-tech-innovation-week
For media enquiries contact Olga@GIANT.health
About GIANT Health:
"Europe's largest, most valuable annual festival of health-tech innovation" - Financial Times
The GIANT (Global Innovation and New Technology) Health Event is an unmissable innovation festival with over 25 conferences, 450 speakers, immersive workshops, and Beanstalks (a global start-up competition for prizes). Our vision is to improve the health and well-being of people around the world, by promoting healthcare innovation and supporting health-tech entrepreneurs. In 2021, we will be holding two events aimed at creating opportunities to connect people who would not have crossed paths otherwise.