Are you looking to learn more about the latest Life Sciences & Health (LSH) trends in East Africa? Would you like to provide input on the future activities related to East Africa? And would you like to learn how you can leverage on the Topsector LSH and Dutch government? This webinar will take place on 15 December 2020 from 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM.
What to expect?
- Regional update: Main developments, opportunities, challenges and long term perspective in East Africa (Kenya, Ethiopia, Uganda, Tanzania).
- A brief overview of Dutch support & financing solutions for doing projects and business.
- The way forward – co-creating NL Health~Holland strategy to grow East African – Netherlands cooperation: Your participation gives you the opportunity to influence what kind of activities should be organized to boost your projects and business in East Africa.
- Erik Pentinga, Programme Manager TFHC Africa
- Marloes Kibacha, Managing Director of Africa Health Business
After this Digital meet-up, you will have strengthened your…
- ..knowledge on LSH developments in East Africa
- ..knowledge on the Dutch support and financing solutions available
- ..network of fellow Dutch innovators and entrepreneurs active in East Africa
More info & registration
This session will be hosted at the Digital Africa Business Days (DABD)*. Click here to register for the DABD online platform in order to attend this session (free of charge). Once this online platform opens its virtual doors (one week prior to the event), you can add this session to your agenda and participate accordingly. And also benefit from all the other content, sessions and networking opportunities focused on Africa.
* The Digital Africa Business Days are co-organised by the NABC and the Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO.nl).