With the highest attending rate of academics, TTOs and research institutions, BioFIT is the place where academia-industry collaborations get started. BioFIT has taken on a whole new dimension becoming the meeting point in Europe for tech transfer and for sourcing early-stage innovations stemming from public research institutions, academic spin-offs and emerging biotech companies.
Together with big pharma, biotech and diagnostic companies, BioFIT operates as a platform to build partnerships for all public and private actors. BioFIT is also the European marketplace for pre-seed, seed and Series A investment in Life Sciences. The conference will take place on 7 & 8 December in Lille, France.
What BioFIT features
- Pre-qualified one-to-one meetings leveraging the partnering system developed by Inova software and used at the BIO International Convention.
- Conferences and roundtable discussions
- Presentations of start-ups
- Presentations of collaborative and licensing opportunities
- An exhibition area
- Identification of would-be CEOs Are you a bioentrepreneur seeking a project? Or do you have projects needing a CEO? Attend BioFIT by using the partnering platform and identify your future project or your future CEO.
- Informal networking evenings
Click here for the full programme.
If you are interested to participate, you can register here.