What is the impact of COVID-19 on the specific needs of the Indonesian healthcare sector? To what extent will COVID-19 boost eHealth in Thailand? How does COVID-19 affect the hospital build sector in Malaysia? Get the answers and prepare yourself to (re-)start your business in the ASEAN region. Please sign up for this Health~Holland Webinar.
Boost your international journey
In 2019, Task Force Health Care conducted market studies to identify the dynamics and opportunities for the Dutch LSH sector in Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. The study showed that there is considerable interest from the Dutch sector in this region and that all of the four countries offer relevant opportunities to be capitalised.
This webinar supports Dutch LSH entrepreneurs to (re-)start their business in the region. The webinar is organised in collaboration with the Dutch embassies of Thailand, Indonesia and Malaysia. Per country, an expert will update you on the current situation and inform you about the opportunities and challenges for the LSH sector.
E-meet the experts
The following speakers will update you on the latest developments:
- Malaysia: Mr. Azrul Mohd Khalib, CEO of Galen Centre For Health and Social Policy
- Thailand: Dr. Nares Damrongchai, CEO of Thailand Center of Excellence for Life Sciences (TCELS)
- Indonesia: Mr. Hans de Brabander, Head of Economic Affairs Netherlands Embassy and Mr. Aart van Wingerden, Director/Owner of PT Medquest Jaya Global
After this webinar, you will know…
- ..the key findings of the ASEAN market study (2019)
- ..the current status per country including economic impact and implications for business visits
- ..the impact of Covid-19 on hospital care (shift to digital alternatives, need for specific supplies)
You can send in your questions in advance (via the registration form) or ask them live during the Q&A.
The webinar is free of charge for TFHC partners. The registration fee for external participants is 50 euros (excl. VAT).
Source: Task Force Health Care