Would you like to receive expert guidance on the selection and management of your international business partners? Join this masterclass to learn how successful Dutch SMEs grow and manage worldwide networks of agents & distributors.
Most Dutch SMEs rely on trusted partners to do business around the globe. The supply of potential partners, however, is huge and in many cases, it’s difficult to predict if a potential partner is a good fit for your organisation. Furthermore, if a relationship does not live up to expectations, it might prove difficult to end contracts with partners due to malperformance. To increase your success rate in selecting, managing and evaluating your business partners, this masterclass will explore tested strategies used by seasoned exporters.
What to expect?
- Learn the (dis)advantages of different business partners: agents & distributors;
- Learn which indicators you should use to select business partners;
- Learn how to evaluate the performance of agents & distributors;
- Receive tips on how to build a good relationship with your business partner;
- Learn how to approach business partners that disappoint you;
* An individual intake and lunch are included.
Prices, terms & conditions
TFHC-partners € 275,- (excl. VAT) PP
Non-TFHC partners € 450,- (excl. VAT) PP
*Cancellation is possible until March 9, 2020
*All registered participants will receive an invoice of 100% of the total costs after the registration deadline.
Source: Task Force Health Care