On 12 and 13 February 2020 the fourth Dutch edition of the Global Investor Forum will take place in Rotterdam.
The Global Investor Forum facilitates private capital match with promising investment-ready Life Sciences, MedTech, E-health and AI start-ups, scale-ups and tech transfer opportunities. The investor forum creates a powerful network of leading biomed entrepreneurs, formal and informal investors, physician key-opinion leaders and innovation executives, offering an excellent platform for leading investors, start-up founders, TTO's and CEO's of innovative companies to discuss investment opportunities, to expand and strengthen business network for future partnerships.
The two-day program will offer 30+ start-up companies, scale-up companies and TTO's the possibility to present their innovation to the audience and to connect one-on-one with investors. The first day will be concluded with a walking dinner for all participants. The second day willl be concluded with a special VIP & CEO-Investor Dinner, where investors and entrepreneurs can network in an exclusive setting.
Programme Day 1
On 12 February 2020 there will be:
- 100+ attendees
- 30+ pitches by biotech, MedTech, digital health & Al start-ups
- Walking network dinner for all attendees
- Special CEO-Wanted session
Programme Day 2
On 13 February 2020 there will be:
- 800+ conference attendees
- Prescheduled 1-on-1 meetings between investors and entrepreneurs
- 20+ sessions and 65+ speakers
- An exclusive VIP & CEO-Investor Dinner
Why join I4H
Join I4H Global Investor Forum and:
- Meet leading investors and entrepreneurs in Health & Life Sciences
- Explore investment opportunities
- Increase your INSIGHTS
- Connect with leaders in science and industry
- Pitch - connect - invest
Register for I4H Global Investor Forum here.