Innovation for Growth and Protection
One of the main reasons for the constant increase in the cost of healthcare globally is overutilisation of medical services, also referred to as overtreatment, overuse and waste. Healthcare insurers are well aware of the risks and challenges that overutilisation brings and strategies to tackle it constantly implemented. However, in spite of all processes, systems and tools applied, significant rates of overutilisation are still evident in both high- and low-income countries, which constantly allows many patients to undergo inappropriate procedures, exposes them to unnecessary risk and strains healthcare systems funding.
Medical Reviews International (MedRev) a Utilisation Management and Claims Review organisation, conducted tens of thousands of clinical reviews by its network of international specialists and has developed a unique “Providers Nudging” approach that when used effectively - brings immediate results of reducing overutilisation levels and claims costs, and improving healthcare quality. Nir Kaminer, Founding partner of MedRev- Medical Reviews International, will attend World Health Insurance Innovation Congress 2020 (Jan. 15-16, London) and give a keynote speech on Increasing Healthcare Quality and Reducing costs: A Nudge Approach that Delivers Clear and Immediate Benefits.
If you would like to register, you can do it here.
- Mr. Bernard Delas, Vice President, French Prudential Supervision and Resolution Authority (ACPR)
- His Excellency Ebrahim Obaid Al Zaabi, Director General, UAE Insurance Authority
- Mr. Rodrigo Rodrigues de Aguiar, Sector Development Director, National Agency of Supplementary Health, Brazil (ANS)
- Mr. David Piesse, Ambassador Chairman, International Insurance Society (IIS)
- Ms. Tracy Garrad, CEO, AXA PPP Healthcare & Commissioner on the Board, Jersey Financial Services Commission
- Mr. Marco Giacomelli, General Manager, Generali Global Health
- Mr. Hassan El-Shabrawishi, CEO of AXA Africa, AXA Group
- Dr. Doug Wright, Medical Director, UK Health & Protection, Aviva
- Mr. Nir Kaminer, Founding Partner, MedRev- Medical Reviews International
- Mr. Manu Kumar, Chief Data Officer, Customer Lab, Bupa
- Mr. Pedro Díaz Yuste, CEO, Savia & Digital Health Director, MAPFRE
- Dr. Syed Zakir Abbas, Chief Medical Officer, Unum Insurance UK
- Mr. Thomas Duvernoy, Head of Health & Protection Services, Allianz Partners
- Dr. Michael Natusch, Global Head of Artificial Intelligence, Prudential plc
- Mr. Dave Priestley, Chief Digital Officer, Vitality
- Mr. Nuno Horta, Head of Innovation, Ageas Portugal Group
- Ms. Alessandra Chiuderi, Group Head of Analytics Solutions Centre, Generali Group
- Dr. Vinita Chhay, Associate Partner, Health & Insurance, IBM
- Mr. Lukas Ammann, Vice President Sales EMEA, dacadoo AG
- Ms. Sally Powell, Chief Commercial Officer, PAI Health