With more than one-fourths of the population aged 65 or older, Japan is the fastest greying nation in the world. The ageing society causes great challenges but also creates business opportunities for Dutch companies and research institutes active in the biotechnology industry. For this reason, the Embassy of the Netherlands to Japan once again organizes* a Holland Pavilion at the fair Bio Japan, which will take place from 10-12 October 2018 in Pacifico Yokohama. Signup now!
BioJapan is the most important business event in Japan in the field of biotechnology and life science. Your participation provides you the opportunity to meet nearly 1,000 Japanese and global biotech and life science companies. The following industry categories and organizations are represented at Bio Japan:
- Drug and drug discovery
- Support and contract services for drug discovery
- Regenerative medicine
- Medical devices and equipment
- Research devices, reagents and facilities
- Agriculture and functional food
- Regional bio clusters, universities and governmental
Participation in Bio Japan includes:
- Three day entrance to the conference and your own company desk inside the “Holland pavilion”.
- Opportunity to give a short presentation at the fair (“Onsite Exhibitor’s Presentation”).
- Life Science Seminar at Embassy premises prior to Bio Japan. When the group of participants is large and diverse enough, the Embassy will arrange one on one matchmaking sessions with Japanese companies following the seminar.
Participation Fee: €500 per company (excluding transportation and accommodation costs).
If you are interested in participating, please sign up by 1 June 2018 at the latest by sending an email to email@example.com. This email address can also be approached in case of additional questions/comments.
*The Embassy upholds the right to cancel the pavilion in case less than five organizations sign up.