4 - 6 October
The Netherlands Council for Trade Promotion (NCH) will organize – in case of sufficient interest expressed by Dutch companies – for the first time a Holland Pavilion at the 4th International Healthcare Exhibition 2016 in Warsaw, at the Warsaw International Expocentre EXPO XXI Poland. The exhibition will take place from 4 – 6 October 2016. This event offers you an excellent opportunity to expand your network and increase your knowledge about doing business in Poland.
Why Warsaw International Healthcare Exhibition?
WIHE Hospital is a specialist event of a business and educational nature, directed at distributors and importers, physicians of various specialties, nurses and midwives, paramedics and managing staff of medical facilities. It is, also, the largest international exhibition of products, medical devices and telemedical solution in the Mazovian voivodeship.
With a population of 38 million, Poland represents one of the largest Eastern European markets. Since joining the European Union in 2004, a wide range of legislation reforms have been adopted. Its ‘ease of doing business’ has improved significantly, and is currently ranked as 25th worldwide. This, together with Poland's political stability and positive attitude towards FDI, makes the country an attractive market for business.
93% Exhibitors would recommend WIHE to their business partners
77% stated that WIHE met or exceeded their expectations
79% met expected type of visitors at the show
97% appreciated the quality of services provided
• 1ST PLACE in terms of number of the investment projects in CEE
• 1ST PLACE in the CEE region - the most attractive country to establish operations
Polish Medical Market
Poland’s medical devices market is expected to grow by about 8.1% a year in 2013-2018.
85% of medical devices market is supplied by import. Domestic medical devices production is estimated to be around USD 1.4 bn.The value of the market is seen reaching USD 3.16 bn. by 2018Within 2014-2020 financial horizon Poland has been granted European subsidies amounting to € 82 bn. part of which will be invested in healthcare sector
Highlights of the 3rd edition:
• debates on technologically advanced and specialized medical equipment
• review of the sector novelties
• exchange of experiences in the field of innovations available in the medical industry
• review of the practical aspects of telecare and telemedicine
• WIHE most innovative product contest business programme: b2b meetings, conference agenda, covering the main strategic directions in the industry.
During the fair you are invited for a numerous accompanying events: conferences, seminars, workshops dedicated to anesthesiology, radiology, medical entities management, European funds as well as courses for nurses and midwives. Please view the complete conference programme on the website.
Please click here for the Post Show Report of the 3rd Warsaw International Healthcare Exhibition 2015.
Reasons to participate with NCH in a Holland Pavilion:
• We make it easy!
• Make use of the advantage of a collective Holland Pavilion with the branding
and profiling of your company. Your company name will be clearly visible on
the fascia. Your stand will be professionally organized, equipped and
supported by the NCH before and during the fair.
• B2B round table with Dutch participants
• Discover latest technologies
• Learn from the industry leaders
• Share your knowledge
• Develop your contacts network
• Improve brand recognition and establish business relations
For complete information, please view the official website.