Bridging the gap health – technology
‘From idea to successful healthcare innovation in 500 days’ - New Business Challenges 500 (NBC 500) started with the following aim more than a year ago: to draw up a business proposal targeting investors for a number of project ideas within 500 days. The question of whether this aim has been achieved for every initiative will be answered during the final presentation on 25 November on Novio Tech Campus in Nijmegen.
NBC 500 is a unique platform for healthcare professionals and innovative technology companies. This platform enables the parties concerned to locate one another and exchange knowledge, but mainly to achieve actual innovations in healthcare based on the central question: What do our healthcare providers want? NBC 500 has acted as an innovation hub for a number of sensor technologies in healthcare applications. The following innovations will be presented on the day:
- Thermopil – swallowable pill without battery that provides wireless continuous measurement of body temperature
- RF Power – transmission of dosed targeted power (heat) – radiation
- Motion sensor – measurement (motion tracking) of distance walked with feedback via app
- Micro-needle Device – micro needles for experimental malaria treatment
- Ketosense – non-invasive continuous measurements of ketone values in the body
Who is this for?
Everyone who works in healthcare, invests in life science start-ups, sees opportunities as an entrepreneur, provides business support or has a lot of experience with innovation in healthcare & sport is welcome to attend.
When and where?
The NBC 500 meeting takes place on:
- Wednesday 25 November 2015 from 14:00 to 18:00 hrs.
- Location: Novio Tech Campus, Transistorweg 5 Nijmegen (Building M).
Parking is free.
To join this NBC 500 meeting, please register before 18 November via Dion Sluijsmans from Oost NV: email@example.com. The entrance is free.
For information and questions, please contact:
- Dion Sluijsmans (Oost NV): 06 - 42 47 07 18 or
- Barry Peet (Business Cluster Semiconductors): 06 - 42 47 49 89
For more information visit the website.