15 - 17 October
Health & Wealth will meet in the Algarve (Portugal) in October this year, when doors will open to debate one of the world´s most prosperous and developing cross-section markets of the modern society.
Experts from more than 15 countries are vitalizing the Conference Agenda - Smart Ageing and the Silver Economy are on schedule - synonyms for innovation, double-digit growth and new market opportunities. What are the needs and preferences of "Generation 55+" ?
IHW is a unique, independent networking event connecting industries, science and business linked to Health & Wealth, one of the world´s most prosperous and developing cross-section markets in the 21st century.
Major focus during conference on:
- Business solutions for the ageing generation in Europe, involving the health and residential sector, as well as all linked services
- Unique investments opportunities in Portugal – for professionals and final consumers
- Underlining the financial and fiscal attractiveness of Portugal for the retiring generation
- Enhancing business activities by sharing opportunities, experiences and challenges faced to the sector
- Obtaining knowledge from governmental entities and agents from the public and private healthcare industry
- Identifying ethical and legal issues to long-termed health care programs and how to overcome them
- Designing and unifying networks to promote health services, customer care, wellness, leisure and medical tourism
- Bringing knowledge to a growing medical tourism activity in Portugal
- Evaluating international partnership opportunities, designing innovative cross-border-relations
- Creating a common branding promoting Portugal as a future epicenter of health and wellness, and an attractive long-term refugium for the generation 55+
For more information on the programme, speakers and registration visit the IHW Conference website.