27 May & 28 May 2015
The second EATRIS Conference, "Building Bridges in Translational Medicine", will bring together key international stakeholders in translational research. Over two days they will present and discuss the main challenges in translational research, together with the new developments that EATRIS-ERIC contributes to the field.
This year's keynote speakers include:
- Dr. Christopher P. Austin, NIH-National Centre for Advancing Translational Sciences (USA)
- Dr. Gregorio Aversa, Center for Drug Research & Development (Canada)
- Prof. Dr. Guus van Dongen, VU Medical Centre (The Netherlands)
- Dr. Wilma van Donselaar, The Netherlands Organisation for Health Research and Development (ZonMw)
- Dr. Magda Chlebus, Director Science Policy, European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations (Belgium)
Attendance is free of charge, but registration is mandatory. Deadline for registration is May 15: www.eatris.eu/conference/subscription-conference-2015.html
Please visit EATRIS website to view the full programme, speakers' biographies and register: www.eatris.eu/conference
EATRIS-ERIC – the European Infrastructure for Translational Medicine, is a permanent academic research infrastructure that supports researchers and funders in de-risking and adding value to their high potential products in development. Using a simple ‘one-stop shop’ mechanism, industry and academia alike can access leading translational research facilities and key expertise across Europe.