We are hosting an online information session about the Venture Challenge, organised by LifeSciences@Work and NWO (Nederlandse Organisatie voor Wetenschappelijk Onderzoek).
The Venture Challenge is a 10-week programme to develop an initial idea – a breakthrough research result – into a solid business case.
This online information session is meant for potential participants with questions about the procedure, the application form, the Venture Challenge programme or other questions. Registration for the information session is not needed. You can participate via the Zoom link.
▪ Date: 26 January 2023
▪ Time: 12:00-13:00 CEST
▪ Topic: Information and Q&A on applying for the Venture Challenge
▪ Speaker: Chretien Herben, Director lifesciences@work / Venture Challenge Coach
▪ Language: English
▪ Request Zoomlink via email@example.com
What participants get out of the Venture Challenge:
▪ build a customer value proposition
▪ Identify key risks and assumptions
▪ Develop a validation and de-risking strategy
▪ Build and pitch a Venture Plan
▪ Get connected to Life Sciences experts, investors and seasoned entrepreneurs.
Find the application form here: https://lnkd.in/e-VGngP