Interested in taking your business to the largest healthcare fair in the Arabian region? Then join us from January 29th – February 1st 2024 at our health mission to the Arab Health Exhibition. Arab Health offers many opportunities for the Dutch LSH sector to get in touch with relevant local stakeholders. This extremely suitable platform strengthens bilateral relations even more.
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) is one of the most organised and fastest-growing healthcare markets in the region. With a vision to develop a world-class health care infrastructure, the UAE government is expanding and upgrading the healthcare system extensively so that it corresponds to international standards.
What to expect?
The health mission will provide excellent opportunities to meet new relevant business contacts and to learn more about the UAE Life Sciences & Health sector. You can expect the following program components during the mission:
- Digital sessions with UAE government entities to optimally prepare you for the trip;
Workshop and Introduction on the UAE LSH sector & market;
- Collective field visits to relevant LSH stakeholders in the UAE; such as public -and private hospitals in Dubai and Abu Dhabi (optional), Ministry of Public Health and the Dubai Health Authority, etc;
- Presentations of local companies, collective matchmaking and meetings at Netherlands Meeting room located at the Arab Health.
- Networking and seminars during the Arab Health Exhibition;
- Dutch network reception where you can meet and invite (new) local business contacts and key LSH stakeholders; Hosted by the Netherlands Consulate General in Dubai.
- Knowledge sharing and possible cooperation with participants within the Dutch LSH Delegation.
Optional: individual meetings
This health mission will be co-organised with Sesam Connect (https://sesam-connect.com/) Founded in 1999, Sesam Connects has a strong trackrecord and network in the health sector across the GCC states, including the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar and Oman. Based in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, Sesam Connect supports international clients who aim to successfully set up and expand their footprint in the region. In addition to the collective program, Sesam Connect can organize a tailor-made program with individual meetings for your organisation.
Who should join?
The health mission is relevant for Dutch companies and knowledge institutes active in the LSH sector who want to enter or explore the UAE Life Sciences & Health market. In particular for those in the following fields:
- Medical Devices and appliances: Products, devices, disposables and equipment within the healthcare sector.
- Hospital Build, design and equipment: Products and services concerning the design, building, furnishing, equipping, operations and maintenance of hospitals and clinics.
- eHealth: Products and services within the domains of information- & communication technologies that contribute to the efficiency, effectiveness and digitalisation of the healthcare sector.
- Mobility & Vitality: Products and services in the field of prevention, rehabilitation, elderly care and home care.
- Health Development/Knowledge/Education: Products and services within the domains of education, training, consultancy and advisory services to optimise care capacity.
For more information about this health mission click here.